Why Hunter's CTNS Program
- Learn the inner workings of a computer and earn your Diploma in as little as 7.5 months!
- 50% of learning occurs in a hands-on, practical lab environment.
- Graduates are prepared to pass the CompTIA (Computing Technology Industry Association) A+ certification exams.
- Flexible day or evening classes to accommodate your schedule.
- Build your own computer and use it in Hunter’s learning process!
- Assemble electronic circuits; learn to use test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, and more!
- Prepare to become a Computer Repair Technician, networking technician or other professional in the CTNS field.